Sunday, December 03, 2006


This post will just go out to people whom i feel guilty to and this is the post of apologies.

To B, I just want to say a thousand apologies to you, if i had broken your heart, hurt your feelings and made you mad. I know since right from the start, ever since we patched up, it was so hard for you to put your trust in me again. But I can honestly say, I did not lie to you about all this matter that you have accused me of. I have been honest with you ever since the inevitable happened. I know i have been kasar with you, but how am i supposed to not take it to hard when you accused me of lying, when i didnt. And you seem so ragu-ragu in whatever i say. How can i take it that you keep questioning me and asking me the same, old question.. When i say no, im not.. Just take it and let go. All I can say now is, Im sorry and i just hope we can have a friendship at peace for now.

To Romeo, Im sori for being so crude/rude/kasar/kurang ajar to you. I know, i know.. Im just hot tempered nowadays. But you just have to sakit kan hati nie. Like almost everyday. And i would not have been crude and maki2 you if you hadnt maki me first. And, and.. nenek you tak ajar pe adat/sopan ke atas seorang pompan. I know, I must just bersabar je. Sampai tng je masa, semua nye, mungkin i muntah kan. Lastly, dont do whatever you did yesterday. I just don like it at all. I hate it when you say it. I've been hurt badly/tremendously once and i've hurt some1 twice. And now, Im just not willing to be hurt again. So im just taking my time to take it slowly.

To all my other friends, whom have sound me up, its not im running away from you guys. Im just going through some rough times. And im sorry if i had given you the impression that im avoiding you guys. To assure you all, I LOVE YOU ALL!!! MUACKS!!

And, last but not least, to Pendek.. Im sorry for using your name in most arguements that i had. Im sorry, im sorry. I just nak sakitkan hati die, thats all and your name seems to do the job well. Hehe. I know, you tanak gaduh psl hal bodoh nie and you don wan to be the third party. And garang lah si pendek tu bile marah.. Im sorry, im sorry!! I owe you a meal and most of all, AN APOLOGY!! Im sorry!! And, and.. take care of your ankle, aite??