Sunday, November 23, 2008

So Friday was the special day and yes, like finally he had something planned out for the whole day.

Day started out at 2pm just right after Friday prayers!

And please bear with me because we made like plenty of stops for the whole day!

E!hub.. I needed like a really quick drink so a drop-by MacDonalds for really cooling Iced-Milo. And since he wanted to watch a Midnight movie, so tickets for Quantum of Solace reserved.


He drove around and with me beside with the Street Directory Book, trying to look for Horticulture Park and giving directions. Directions through the AYE and the roads after that. The park was placed at Hyderabad Road which is somewhere the Kent Ridge bridge.

And Oh My Goodness!! Wasn't it like beautiful!! He knew that I just loved nature, (ya, I instill the love for nature ever since my contract years, where I was in charge of the Eco-Garden.) so Horticulture Park it was. It is short-called by Hort Park and it had like different themes for different areas. It was really euphoristic and just plain admirable scenery.

We acted like small kids there and I was snapping as usual. My favourite was the cactus corner. Let me just tell you that the cactus was so fresh and I could even took my time, identifying the different cactuses.

After all that viewing, it was off to the next stop. The thing that kept my boyfriend shocked the whole day was, an hour in the park but the parking fee was only.. $0.02. He was stunned that he almost did an emergency brake. Hee..

Yours truly was hungry and I am not going to wait till night for a meal. So I asked for Popeyes, a drop by Singpore Flyer for food. My tummy was churning and turning for it was deprived of food for almost 20 hours.

A terrible thing happened to the boyfriend. He has abrasions near his thighs, up abit (somewhere there, I think) and that caused him tremendous pain. We went around Marina Square, looking for Vaseline lotion, which lasted for a moment before it acted up again. Resorting to plasters to stick it up there but it didn't work too. We even had time to stop and listen to the performance by Cats in the Cradle, which he thought was not up to standard.

Esplanade for him to get a rest for his thighs, in the drizzle. There was also a Cantonese performance, which we danced throughout with. Really Old School Songs!

We drove around the city area with me just waving around to passer-bys and blasting music while being so childish and crazy.

Changi Beach to enjoy the sea breeze and watching people go fishing.

Changi Village for our Sugar Cane Drinks before heading back to E!hub for our movie.

Quantum of Solace was good! Seriously, I hated James Bond when the former old guy was in the movie. I thought it was just plain oldies. But this Daniel Crig was so charismatic in the movie. Even though I didn't understand the story line and the different association, the show was good!

His abrasive thighs was asking for help, so this boy had this brilliant idea to put salonpas on them and damn, he was feeling the hotness of it around his thighs, higher abit. Haha!

OH!! Did I tell you this? We were at the big carpark in front of E!hub and he was putting that Salonpas. Since he needed some private time, I was shocked to see this minah running in and out from the heavy vehicles section. Then a half naked man came out, pulled her back in. I was so excited that I told my boyfriend who was busy with himself and I got scolded instead. "Sayang, jangan kepo ok? Just let them be.."

I was just excited because I never experienced all this night scene thing. But he told me, "You know, nowadays there are lots of girls like this. So no surprise."

And I was like, "Really! I thought there was only a handful of pompan-pompan sundal??"

I was that jakun and that two-bit minded.

Jalan Kayu for really late supper! And I was surprised that it was full house even though it was almost 3 am in the morning. Well, it was mostly filled with mat motors. So surprise, since Yishun Dam is so nearby.

We headed off to this carpark as he needed to relax and stop driving. Its a manual car so, give him a break! We just on the ignition so at least, we get to feel the air-con and the radio. But within half an hour, the car was down! We totally forgot about the battery! So the car didn't had battery and we needed a car to help jumpstart the engine. Imagine it was 4 am in the morning and it was raining and there was not a single huan being around until like 15 minutes later, there was a group of guys around our age who was there, looking for a missing wallet. So they helped us to jumpstart the engine in the rain.

I made an observation at every carpark we stop at, after midnite, there was a police car patrolling the vicinity. Cars which had people in it, they would stop for slow down or a while. I said to him that I should have gotten out of the car and stop the patrol car and said "Is it illegal to be in the car in the wee hours that you have to stop and look?" Actually, it was just to vent my anger on the cars who actually on their high beams that made my eyes so silau la!

He then had to drive around because the battery can only be recharged if the engine keeps running! We headed back to Changi like at 5 am as I was urgently needing the toilet.

There was this 2 teenagers who was sprawled on the floor in front of the toilet, sleeping in his own vomit. And the girlfriend was just cooped up by the side. I told boyfriend, "Should we help them? Pitiful sey!"

And he said, "Never mind. Its common. They will wake up and go home by themselves."

Seriously, I need to go out more and see more of the outside world. Actually, the night world.

Damn, the sun was about to rise and there were still Bapoks lurking around for customers la!! There was this Ah-Pek taxi driver who even sempat pick one up. Oh Goodness!! And one of them even had the time to check my boyfriend out and played eyes, WITH ME BESIDE HIM! Sheesh!!

After the whole trip, both of us were very damn tired and one last thing to do. To watch the sunrise. I always wanted to watch the sunrise and I never did before. So we waited for sun to rise and I finally managed to catch the sunrise after 21 years of my life. Haha!

And he really had the time of his life, seeing me stepping of grass to reach the waterbreaker!

After all that, we sent the car back and it was home sweet home!