Friday, November 28, 2008

I decided to bring my boyfriend to Selera restaurant.

Since he has been layan-ing my cravings, sumpah very menyusahkanaku cravings..

like..

Sayang, I nak mkn mee hoon goreng kat beach rd, Sayang I nak cheese bun from changi, Sayang I nak pizza from Bedok Corner, Sayang food this, Sayang food that..

He has been craving for Duck Rice since forever and it seems there was no halal one nearby.

So, I decided to be that good, girlfriend misali and surprised him with Duck Rice.
I actually googled okay!

Thanks to puteri-berendam, I finally found a halal Duck Rice shop.

And peopleeee.. Duck is actually much nicer, juicy and tastier la!

Sungguhsedaps.com.sg!

And of course, the boyfriend was happy.. Well... he better be!!

Andandand.. the beancurd hotplate I ordered was also sumptuous.

It's different and reallyreallyreally delicious.

Then, starts our SHOPPING ESCAPADE!!

We walked all the way to Sungei Rd for cheapcheap deals.

Sumpah the handphones were cheap but!!!!

I don't know whether it will last long or not.

Sheesh!!

Walked all the way to Bugis, for my skirts and his sweater.

His sweater was seriously a BIG STEAL!!

Next, EXPO!!

Expo was the BOMB!!

With the SITEX exhibition, taking over 2 halls and John Little sale..

And of course, both of us conquered the John Little Sale first.

Snap up all the t-shirts, his office shirts, boxers, blablabla..

Total spent: close to a $100.

Me: Wow!! My sayang spent a $100 today!!

Him: *rolls eyes* Once in a while what!


For your info, my boyfriend is a thrifty miser. Haha!

He does not go shopping for his own use.

His clothes, dressing.. I've been taking care of that since we got together..

I will either buy his clothes for him when I see something nice or I will forcefully draaaaggg him out on a shopping spree when I think he needs one!
(So, woman.. You don't msg, "this fashion suit you.." okay?? Next time, do take care of your boyfriend's dressing. Too bad, you did not!!)

Even his perfumes, I have to force him to buy!

So today, was his first un-forced spree.. *Yeah!! big applause please*

So now, today is over.


Tomorrow!! Sentosa!!

And we are taking the car out!!

Did I tell you I love that Suzuki Swift??
Too bad..
Our plans for a "baby" is after the next 4 years.
Okay now..
Toodles!

Peektures..




Duck Rice.
Chicken Rice.