Wednesday, November 19, 2008

* Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude. *


I love my Boyfriend because..

1) He is my best friend. 

He was the one who was always there for me through those few months, who shared my tears, my fears and my happiness. He was the one who would comfort me through all my troubles and make stupid but funny jokes to make me laugh. He would also bring me out on a "foodathon" on hungry days.

2) He knows how to control me and keep me to my limits.

Unlike all my other boyfriends, he is the only one who is able to tame me and listen to him and his likes or dislikes, instead of me just trying to do my own things and being hard and hot- headed. With him here, I know he is there to help me know my limits in terms of physical appearance, habits and not keeping late nights and wasting my life out there still. With his help, I am able to realise that whatever I am doing back in the days were unsuitable and must be kept to limits.

3) He is someone who is able to guide me.

Seriously, I have an almost, let me repeat, almost, an ustaz boyfriend beside me. He likes to give me syarahan or in english, its called sermons on religion. What is right and what is wrong. Tata tertib of a Gadis Melayu and ahlak-ahlak I should keep and those I should throw away. He would sometimes also quote the hadiths Rasul to give the big picture. Irritated, yes I am but I know, he means well.

4) He is able to accept me for who I am now and what I was.

Seriously, looking back at my past, I had a pretty dirty, unpleasant past. I took a almost 2 years to forget all those dark stuff. Every single night, I would just blame myself for all the things I have done. I am someone who would start a relationship with myself and who I was. Some of others would bring back my past to bring me down when we argued. That made me feel bad and keep blaming for all the things I did. But, this one was different. He made me embrace all those past, asking me to accept it and learn from all that and be a better person. He listened and accepted all that. That, I was touched.

5) He is Muhammad Muntazir bin Taib, who loves me more and I mean the world to him! 

He is someone whom I believe is too nice, too honest, too loyal for a girl like me. I remember I used to say when we were still friends, "You will find much better and worthy for you. You are too nice a person that the girl will be very lucky to have you." Well, who knows I was the lucky girl. Sometimes, I feel so unworthy for you. But God has his plans. If everything works out well between us, I will be so grateful and obviously, I will treasure you like a precious diamond. And yes, you mean so much to me and I do love you. That much. sings* "sedalam-dalamnya lautan India.. Lebih dalam lagi cinta ku padanya.." 

2 more days to half a year of relationship, looking forward another 6 months to a full year!