Friday, November 28, 2008

It was supposed to be something to celebrate about..

Something to be proud of on all his overtimes and hard work.

But sometimes, things just have to happen.

And that topic has to come up again.


Sometimes, I feel that I'm not being cared of or thought of..

But I know he does.

Its just the way the situation is, I guess..


Maybe I am going against the relationship ethics.

But I believe in myself that as long as I am able to control and draw that line between us,

I am not doing something wrong.

Its what I wish to do and its something that would make someone happy.


And knowing me, I love making people happy, seeing their smiles, hearing their laughters.

Perhaps I've seen or experienced too much sadness in my life.

That I feel its fair that my loved ones does not experience that.