Friday, November 28, 2008

Its the 1st time in my life i'm actually blogging..

People always say that they know what they are doing until....

SOMETHING goes WRONG somewhere and it's too late to undo what has been done.

I just don't feel good about it..I just do not know why..

And to tell you the truth, i do have a good gut feeling and she knows it.

But i'm just a boyfriend after all..

I can't control her doings like as if she is my wife.

So.. something for you guys out there who wantsto control your girl so much..

i think you're better off single..

Seriously..

There is a limit to everything..

So if you think your girlfriends are over those limits or it goes against our religion like mine does sometimes,

then we as the boyfriend have the RIGHT to ADVICE..

I repeat.. ADVICE..

Talk to them nicely and they will eventually listen.

And Suhaila, my lovely sayang.. I know that sometimes we don't want things to happen

But trust me that i will always LOVE and CARE for YOU, ok??

MmmmUacKs8!!!

Mun signing off.. Ciaoz