Wednesday, November 19, 2008


I slept at 5 am in the morning and I am awake since an hour ago.

Oh my gosh!

My eyes will seriously suffer.

Been sick since Thursday.. After Mustaffa outing with Marlon.

Oh my gosh!

I took my medicine religiously but still..

Oh my gosh..

K, since I have so much time in the whole world now till the boyfriend wakes up.

So last week events please!!


Wednesday:

As we all know, it was payday!

So it was buy-presents day with Mal after her shift.

She bought organisers for us! Wee.. My rainbow stripes!!

And I bought this bag which contain markers inside.

Sumpah it was so adorable that I just had to get it!

Takashimaya for wallets and MacDonalds for Supper.

Serious.. I think it was Supper by the time we ended our search for presents.









Thursday:

it was Marlon's Day!

Haha!

I actually kicked my plans with my boyfriend so that I could spend time with this boy.

A lookalike emotional Mat.

He needs time out, seriously.

And he actually took a day off from work!

Mustaffa it was, for presents and we got Sha a beautiful Levis watch and JB an Adidas bag.

He was tremendously sweet that he asked this stranger for tissue, seeing I had a hard time with my running nose.

Sungei Rd for flea markets and Bugis for his best friend's present.

LJS for dinner, and bought him Chewy Juniors for dessert to bring back to camp.

Seriously, I didn't know that he was hard up for girls that he said this,

"When I go out of camp, I look at girls like as if they are angels!"

Haha!! I was petrified-shocked-funny that it got me laughing hard!

It was also the day it got me sick.



Friday:

Buy Presents Day with Dee.

Since we already knew what to buy for our dearest Mal, we spent full quality time in the Fossil boutique.

Choosing, caressing all the watches there, picking the nice pretty one among all there.

A card for Mal and time spent window shop before heading home to sleep.



Sunday:

SHF day!!

Tee hee!!

Fish & co. for celebrations.

It was so fun meeting them again after 4 full months!

Seriously, we rocked Fish & co. for being the noisiest of all!

Fish and chips and swordfish collar bone.

Passion Fruit and Gin Tonic, which they tricked me that Gin Tonic was actually vodka, plus some other shots.

And I actually believed it!

Ben & Jerry for desserts and presents for both birthday boys!

Boys, its the thought that counts okay!





Monday:

Food Packing Day at Yio Chu Kang Bungalow for Food from the Heart.

Its a non-profitable association who gives out food for the needy families.

So we helped the organisation to pack them into bags. Almost 140 of them.

It was tiring but it was worthwhile.

Pictures were taken for evidence that we were actually there packing!

Due to some irritating assistant we have.