Wednesday, November 05, 2008

It's the 5th day running.

After 4 whole months of persevering, reducing sticks per day.

The temptation of sticks is running low and stop for 5 days running.

Instead, he has been snacking on mentos.

Smoking is bad okay?

His lips are so dark already, and he wastes like $11.80 on Sampoerna every 2 days.

And please calculate,

30 divide by 2 = 15

15 times 11.80 ~ Approximately $150 spent per MONTH!!

When that 150 bucks he can pass it to me and do lots of things!

And plus, I hate the fact that whenever I'm going out with him, I have to bring 2 bars of mentos or Halls and a hand moisturiser.

And the fact that whenever he lights up, I will be avoiding him like a deadly plague.

I hate that smoke smell on his hands. So imagine if after smoking, we held hands, and then all that nicotine is passed to my hands.

Eww! That's why the hand moisturiser is there.

So sayang!! Keep it up ok? Forever and ever..