Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I have a lot to blog about and I owe many people their pictures..

But just let me blog about today with the best friends, because it was the most exciting day ever.

About last week, we will just talk about it later!

hahah!!

Now, I was soooo freaking excited about today since forever because it was a double celebration for best friends' birthday. Mal's happened on 17th Oct and Dee's was 13th Nov.

I know it was a tad too late for Mal, since all 3 of us are too busy people who can't even spend a day for their best friends.

Haha!

So, 4.45pm at Mal's place for preparation of presents!

And also, a tad too late of post-Hari Raya house visiting.

Dee's was at 5.30pm at Simei Mrt.

And off we went to Arab St for Thai Restaurant. Thai food was tremendously sedaps!! Yes, yes.. Sedaps! Even though Ayam Goreng came too late. Still.. Tummy satisfied!





And we both received a beautiful and sweet friendship cards and of course, our lovely organisers..

*Darlie smiles!!*

Too many toilet breaks for Dee which gave us time for snapshots!!




And Mal, who was stuck with the Ayam Song,

"Ayam, bermacam ayam, ada ayam kampung...... ayam hitam!!"

Snap2 by yours truly, who force the girls to smile everywhere they go.






Starbucks for coffee.. And that was where the excitement started!

Mal's surprise first!!

We gave her a card..


And a box with her NC-16 photo pasted on it!


Tadaa!



Before that, we said,

"Since you loved Paperchase so much, we got you something from Borders."

And the present was packed in the Borders Bag, mind you!

She spent quite sometime shaking it, guessing the item!

She dug through all the mess of the 21 coloured heart-shapes to retrieve her box, stripped all 5 layers of newspaper which left a message at the top.




When she saw that word on the box, "Fossil"..

She went with eyes wide open, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!?"

It was that CLASSIC. And yes, I think it was the first time I saw that surprised face of her!

And yes, she received a Fossil watch from us, custom-made from her very own Best Friends!



I know... We are that good for surprise!

Well, birthday girl spilled the beans to me that she wanted to get a Fossil Watch, thinking we already bought her present. Well, well...


Next up!!

Dee's surprise..

Since she was always the naive one among all of us, we decided to pull a stance on her.

We took 2 of our novels, wrapped it up nicely, and took it as her real present.

So first, she got this card with her NC-16 photo on it, which was so BUSUK.. And of course, to erase the busuk-ness, we had our well wishes!



We gave her that fake present of hers, and imagine her reaction!

Well, before that, we said,

" Since you are teaching now, we bought you something to add on to your vast knowledge.."

And when she opened it up, she said,

" I hate it sey! I don't like to read what! How you expect it to finish reading it.. Why buy me something you know I won't appreciate.."

Seriously, it was that bad, as we expected!

She even posed a force smile when taking this photo..


So we took out the real present and she was so mad because we tricked her!


And after layers of wrapping too (I know, we had too much time to waste wrapping.. ), she too had that even MORE CLASSIC face when she saw that "Braun Buffel" wallet..



"IS THIS FOR REAL?!?! haha!! Sure, you won't regret giving this to me??"

I wonder, how she could even say that la.. You don't want, you can give the wallet to me k..

haha!!

Well well, I guess.. my best friends' 21st was the best and precious memories I can keep in mind.. Their reactions were priceless!

Well, like my boyfriend said, "Finally, Mal have feelings after all!"

haha!!

Mal, I think you need to smile more.. You are too stone-hearted in my boyfriend's eyes.

Haha!


Moments of lepakings and snappings..




And after that, it is home sweet home...