Monday, February 23, 2009

Where can you find a boyfriend who sends you off at the airport at 5 am in the morning when he is working at 8am later and he got back from work 8pm before?

Where can you find a boyfriend who sings to you at every random time he can find, provided he has a good voice?

Where can you find someone who would make fun of you and himself just to make you laugh?

Where can you find a boyfriend who lets you hit him when you are mad, while he is hurting and crying inside?

And where can you find someone who says "I love you and I miss you" 1234578292982 times a day?

And where can you find someone who would cover your head with his hand while walking in the rain because he says it will get you feverish?

Also, where can you find a boyfriend who gives you syarahan everyday about any topic he can come up with?

And lastly, where can you find a boyfriend who cooks for you dinner and makes breakfast while you sit and watch? ohhh!! and also takes you out for breakfast almost every week??

Well, I have found that someone.

And you can find him in Sengkang, Blk 100 plus, level 4.

And he is mine..


hahah!!

I don't know why I am typing that but never mind..


BTW!!!!

I'm meeting Fid again tomorrow and after that, meeting the bestfriends!!

Woohhooo...


Now, at least my recess week won't be mundane at all..

And yes, I am procastinating..

Still am, on the assignments.

Later, I would say..