Thursday, February 12, 2009

I am so excited for so many reasons!

1. I am confirmed going for Craig David concert! I already got my tickets! Yeah!!

2. I am halfway through my DLK assignment. Part 1 done, and Part 2, almost there.. reaching.

3. I am meeting the girls later for seafood!

4. I am meeting my boyfriend later after ermm, a few days.

5. I just got my pay!! After being very kering gusi since I got back from KL.

6. I have found that perfect pinky things for his present. in NIE!

7. I am thrilled for the chalet next month. And I just can't wait about the planning and buying part. which I am already planned.

8. I am anxiously waiting for the 1st year to come in May. I told you I feel 16 in this relationship. Truly 16 even though I am turning 22.

9. I am turning 22 soon!! Come quick June!

10. Now finally!! I am just freaking excited for just everything above!!