Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I was feeling all disappointed yesterday after seeing what it would be like in March, that I slept feeling all so cranky and grumpy inside.

But think again, it's alright.

Tak mati what!!

Kan?

So i figured out its okay that your timetable is ridiculously planned, and blame me for having too many things at hand, with school, with tuition, with assignment and my "Suhaila's time".

I know I will freaking miss OUR time together and I will be a freaking "single lady"
for the month for real this time, even though you claimed that I say that every month.

And of course, even though I am still pissed off about the 21st thing, at least I know a party will be there to prep me up high. Kan, Fidza??

And of course, like you mentioned as my best quality you love about me, I am understanding enough.

If you take me out this weekend for East Coast Seafood.

*Smiles big-big*