Wednesday, February 18, 2009

I didn't know today's tutorial was 1 hr instead of the normal 2.

I reached 8.45am and ended at 9.25am.

And it took me 1 hr 45 minutes to travel from Simei all the way to Jalan Bahar just for a merely 40 mins tutorial.

And yes, I am complaining!!
Why did NIE have to move from near Orchard to all the way here?

It would have save me so much trouble on transport time and money.


And all of my friends went back to halls or went home to sleep for 2 hours.

Now, why would I want to sleep??

By the time I sleep and in 2 hours' time when I wake up, I will still be as sleepy as now.

So might as well I rot here in the library and do all my petty assignments which only takes up 5% of the module.

5% and a 1000-word essay.

How ridiculous is that??

I am complaining. Yes I am.

And I am whining away alone in the library.

Wishing wednesdays did not exist at all.