Sunday, February 15, 2009

My mom went to Johor for a shopping spree with the Aunties.

So it was Aunties' Day out la katekan.

She got back with tons of bags and lots of stuff.

So each of us got shorts as ours were torn and tattered.

And we still can't bear to throw them away.

I can still remember how the boyfriend laughed at me everytime he comes over and sees me in those shorts.

So there was blue and pink.

So my 2nd younger sister and i were fighting over the blue as both of us loved blue.

Then my other sister said,

"K, Kak Ngah. You take blue."

"Kak Long, you take pink because pink are for virgins."

Hahahah!!

My younger sister was so pissed off by that caption.

"So you are saying I am not virgin la because I take blue!!"

And mind you, my other sister was so damn cute when she said that!


And my mom bought lots of food.

"Long, ayam percik!"

"Long, Hati Ayam!!"

"Long, Baulu!!!"

And she keeps complaining that I am getting bigger by day and I should exercise.

Sheesh!!