Sunday, February 15, 2009

I am sick of the DLK assignment.

Macam nak nangis la sey.

I do not know what to write.

I log on to Facebook and everyone's note is about DLK assignment.

Anyways,

I had a lovely Valentine's Day yesterday.

Going to my nephew's "cukur rambut" ceremony.

After which heading for tuition at Bedok reservoir.

And then, went dating with my DLK assignment.

And my boyfriend??

Was sleeping at home the whole day yesterday till his night shift.

hahaha.

My very own V-Day.

I started celebrating V day at the age of 17 and I have not celebrated it for 3 years.

No significance maybe.

And its our 9th month in 6 more days.

I told you I was excited to hit 1..

And many, many other things I am excited for.

Like getting prepared for the chalet next month and searching for his birthday pressie.

Weeeeeee....

And what else.. My birthday which is in 4 months' time.

Come to me, bebey!

hehehe