Wednesday, January 21, 2009

This is so ridiculous, you know.

I wonder why I even had the heart to be with you few years back.

One, you have no right to accuse and assume things about my best friend and her personal life.

Two, she is not like cacat or whatever that she has to stay at home and her boyfriend supply her money.

What ridiculous things you do say,

"She is working?? I thought she just stay at home and her boyfriend supply her money."

Helo!! Please ok.. just don't insult her like that. She is working to be a good educator now.

And by the way, its not like they are married or whatever and I don't think it is of your business when they are going to get married. On the way or not, none of your problem. Your problem is to just sit still, get on with your life and wait for the invitation comes to you when it comes, if they even bother to invite you.

Three, you are just so seriously irritating. And yes, that is my boyfriend. Any problems?

This is what you get when you handle people with low IQ.

And I basically know you read my blog sometimes or you wouldn't have known what I have been doing.

And seriously, you are so sick to the extent that you keep our photos still after almost 3 years. You are even more sick putting it up as your msn picture!

Best friend, please just take care of your boyfriend and get this sick person out of his life.

Seriously, he is just so freaking annoying.