Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I have 3 topics to clear.

SCHOOL

BOYFRIEND

FAMILY

SCHOOL.

I just love school this semester. I know, my love for school varies every single semester. So conditional. I have great friends. Basically when you are in NIE, you seem to need to know the whole cohort. Especially when there is no specific classes and they just dumped you everywhere they like. But still, company is so great. Even with the tramps around. *tet-tet-tet-tet*

Time table is just so great too. I have 3 working days, which means 4 days off for the week including weekends.

Science & Mathematics students are getting headaches over their new modules, which we simply find redundant, unless we are going to be HODs and not beginning teachers.

So please future fellow NIE mates, choose your subjects wisely.

And I am deciding on whether to go to Moscow-Beijing trip or the Great Barrier Reef, organisation with the NIE travel Club. They cost $2600 and $1600 respectively. Provided with the fact that we have the Singapore Teachers' Cooporation for $3000 and our $400 LDS claims. The Moscow was a really good deal, 19 days for just $2600 but.. the downside was that we will be stuck on the China-Siberia railway train for 6 days, going through China, Siberia and Mongolia then Moscow. Plus the fact there will be no halal food on both countries.

Now, I just collecting my NIE Hp laptop and that will be a good personal and PRIVATE source to dump my stuff in.

BOYFRIEND.

Did I ever tell you I love my boyfriend so much?

Ah yes, I did.. many2 times.

So by the way, we have been up to many2 things with his off days and sudden overtimes. As usual, the main activity is EATING!

We went shopping for Fedora Hats and we got cheap deals at Forever21. Love them. We had book his birthday chalet, with the help of my civil servant card, which I am planning and forking out around a thousand for everything but I guess, its worth it. Plus a sponsored Swensens Ice cream cake. Pheee-weet!

We have been through many squabbles and quarrels but we made it through senconds later with an initiative of taking hand and say, "I'm sorry." Tell me, how many couples do that? They would just quarrel and drag their way out and by the time, more fires are raging.

Well, maybe I change with his advice and strictness.

Thank God! Or I will still be a full kepalabatu then now, a half kepalabatu.

FAMILY.

We had a birthday celebration for the January babies at my house last weekend. My mom's birthday actually. We had a do-selamat and loads of food!

Sayang came over and we gave a crystal for my mom to add on to her display set. How sweet are we.

VERY, i may add.

My mom is the best mom you can ever find. (every child says that anyway.) She is patient and kind, and outgoing but can be naggy and just plain sarcastic but. I am glad she is my mom and I wouldn't change her for anything or anyone.

Oh my God, I'm going to cry.

Thats all for now.

Bye Sexies!!