Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The day we spent our 8 months together.

The evening started out at 7pm with him meeting me late.

And also, the most irritating thing was,

The moment he met me, he didn't take my hand, he didn't wished me but instead,

He just said,

"I need to go to NTUC for a while."

And off he went while I followed behind.

Then inside the NTUC, he went around the cold frozen section, grumbling because he could not find his goat's milk.

Seemingly annoyed, I did not notice anything or suspect anything, just the fact that,

"Why of all the sudden, you want goat's milk?"

"Because its good for the body."

Then, ended up he went for the yogurt and HALLS sweets.

And mind you, I DID NOT suspect anything.

Queueing up to pay for that bloody two tiny items, and a pretty long queue at that,

He made me queue up all alone, saying that he didn't the toilet urgently.

Without even giving me time to protest.

And I queued behind the long queue feeling annoyed.

Again, the sudden toilet urgency DID NOT look suspicious to me.

After queueing up, I was left alone sitting on a concrete slab for 10 minutes.

Just wanting to break down because it was our date out together,

FOR GOODNESS SAKE!!

And you don't leave me here all alone,

There I was, like a lost girl waiting for her daddy, eating McDonalds french fries.

Alone!

Out of the sudden,

ONE BIG HUGE BOUQUET OF PRETTY RED ROSES just popped up from behind.


ONE BIG HUGE BOUQUET OF 8 PRETTY RED ROSES!!

I cannot even describe how red I was,

there were people staring at me with a huge bouquet of roses.

And I have never, never, never ever been given that big a bouquet to bring around.

Goodness!!

And I didn't know food at East Coast Lagoon were so nice!!

Barbequed Wings, Satay, Sugarcane Juice, Mee Goreng Mamak, Cockles Mee, Coconut Juice.

Woah!~

I am really missing all these already.

And a soft quiet moment by the beach with the bristling of waves just ended the day that well.

Thank you for making this day very memorable for us both.

It was very sweet.

Really.

Even though I had to carry the big bouquet all around, whenever we went.