Tuesday, January 06, 2009

For one whole day,

This particular name would come up in our conversations.

Mal.

I was like, "Mal this, mal that, worried about her this, worried about her that."

And he was like, "You know that Corolla Altis model? Mal nye favourite actor la!"

Me: "I know, I know!!"

Us together: "Orlando Bloom!!"

Him: "Aah, Mal dari secondary school, with her Orlando Bloom"

Then we talk about her blog, which we never did before, her Jason Mraz craze and how JMraz name would come up and blablabla.

Haha!

I would be complaining over and over again since past weeks,

"I miss Mal, I miss Mal, I miss Mal."

And he would go,

"Go and meet up with her la."

Every single time.

Now..

I think I had probably postpone that meeting for so long that my miss-ness for her, ended up in my conversations.

hehe..

Mal.. I miss you..

Next week, next week.