Saturday, January 17, 2009

I was feeling hungry for the whole afternoon with nobody at home.

So, the boyfriend took me out.

We had a loveable early dinner at Pizza Hut. We got the seats by the window but we felt confined with the 2-seater space. What do you expect, we are VERY BIG people.

We opted for a change of seats at the the cushion area and I am glad we did for you should have seen the extra space our stomach needed after the meal.

After which we decided to crash the Big John Little Sale.

Freaking John Little Sale, they sold my tops like 3 for $10. irritating!!

I bought it like $8 per piece la.

2 pieces actually!

But, my really nice and CHEAP but branded bras made it all better.

We had a pretty long walk from Expo all the way back home.

Walking hand in hand, enjoying the night breeze, having each other as company.

That was such a pretty moment.


And the thing that made my day all better from the start.

That scare he gave outside my door and the first thing he said when he saw me,

*a kiss on the forehead*

"Sayang, you look very pretty."

Hai, cair hati aku.


And I am sorry that I am such a jealous person k sayang.

I know, I am ridiculous sometimes and a crybaby at that.

But, I know you love me kan?


Ok, this lappy has been giving me serious problem.

Which really scares me off sometimes.


My boyfriend is off to watch his Man-U match and I for once am off to bed early.

Wee..