Saturday, January 17, 2009

I decided not to go to Australia or Beijing or Moscow.

One,

I might have my English course during my 3 months holiday.

Talking about that holiday, 2 months of it, BURN!

1 month or english course, 1 month of practicum.

Sheesh!!

Two,

I think it would be worthwhile if I save that money for my own useful purposes, and also I could use part of it for boyfriend's birthday chalet in March.

Three,

I told my mom that since I am not going anywhere during that period, lets go on a family holiday. Transport and Hotel expenses paid by yours truly.

Four,

I might also use that money and save some for my own chalet held in May or June.

Five,

My boyfriend will totally be sad if I were to leave him again for 19 days or 5 days for my own trip. And I, will probably miss home if I were to go on that 19 days trip.

Plus I realised while typing this that,

I am turning 22 in 5 months and a week.

How nice..