Thursday, October 23, 2008


Too many things have happened!!
Which means I have many to blog about..

I just realised that blogging really help to reminisce the memories.

I was scrolling back to my archives and I was laughing myself silly to all my craps and crazy antics.

Haha!!

I just realised that I am still as kental as before when I was back in Secondary and Poly days.
Firstly about Raya..
Its coming to an end already.

Lets just post about it for memories sake.

Primary School Kids.

My pupils came on 2 occasions! How nice to see all of them again.

Of course I miss them la. Especially Syafiq and Aniqah!

The ones who will come to me when they are feeling dissatisfied with things in school or personal life.
My table was always open for social talk.

And Ismail's loyar burukness actually made him tersembur air klua.

Laugh too much for the whole 2 hours they were here.

Oooo.. Lovey2..

And yes, their phrase that made my day, "Miss Suhaila teacher paling best. Ajar maths very fun!"

Oh, ade ke tak aku gembira buat malam tu.

Hehe



My Girls Clan!


Then my girls came to my house!

Haha, due to unforeseen, last minute project meeting I could not join them so..
They came!

My Jannah, Siti and Mari!

And few days later, we went to Mrs Marican's house!




407 jalan Raya.


We had our jalan Raya together!!

And it was so awkward nak mamps.

Next time, we should just stop the passing-the-parcel relationship.
I just hated the way we are interconnected with our ex and friends.

And there were too many gossips for the day, we should stop that too!

But nonetheless, we, girls had fun even though the boys were room hopping for smoking at every house.









EdPsych Meeting


We also had our so called edpsych meeting.

With Nani driving, we went to Hajah Maimunah for "Brunch" and ordered like lots of food.

After thatm we shopped at bugis and in the end to East Coast for our discusion by the beach.

But instead of psychology stuff, we chit-chatted sampai mahgrib without discussion.
We said, "We did our psychology discussion - sexual/relationship psychology!"

Btul, btul, btul!




My Hang outs with Them

2 occasions.
One conclusion:

I love them for their expertise on stuff and thanks for teaching the kental Sue stuff I don't need to know.