Friday, October 10, 2008

Aku so jealous lah..

Because the moment I stepped on Boon Lay interchange grounds, I see baju kurungs and songkoks and kebayas and labuci.

Ever since Raya..

And here I am stuck between school and home, tunggu orang dtg raya.

Sungguh boring!

And its like the first year where all my Raya mood is gone oleh kerana assignments, presentations, project meetings and practically, superordinately, SCHOOL!!

And aku so jealous that the Malay Language students went jalan raya today after solat jumaat and there I was stuck at Tutorial Room 29, for my English class.

I was telling my boyfriend,

If seriously, I have no jalan raya dates with any of my friends this year, kite jalan raya berdua dua la.

Pergi attack rumah sanak saudara and kawan-kawan terdekat!

Hehe..

And seriously, aku benci dengan si BABI TUA whom I met on the train today. so irritating and complainy! I feel like smacking her face and gagged her mouth with my lap-lantai-punye-cloth.

One last thing, I've been recently surrounded by people who is getting engaged or hitched soon at a pretty young age. Actually, around my era. I really wonder sometimes, where do they find the guts or that need in themselves to get hitched that soon??

Because I am pretty much not willing to give up these few years of my life yet. For all I know, I am not yet ready to be taking care of my husband, my parents in law and a baby at hand. Plus a household to handle. I was thinking, if I were to get married so soon, where should I put my career?? On top of my head?? What will happen to my bond which will last another 4 years? School??

And I don't even know how to cook!!

My mother was talking to me the other day. She gave me 5 years to prepare myself to settle down because she said I am too immature, childish and too ignorant of stuff.

Haha!!

Yes, my mother knows me well.