Monday, October 06, 2008

Its gonna be hard this month to be seeing and making dates with each other.

Since he will be on night shift for a month and its exam period for me plus the big percentage presentations..

4 weeks str8 for both of us!!

So mornings from 8am to 11am will be our perfect time slots almost everytime.

So that Saturday morning, I woke up like 7 am in the morning, pick him up from work (Thank God it was at Bedok!) and airport for MacDonalds Breakfast.

And yes, we are not Breakfast people because I can't really get my fat ass off the bed early in the morning. But after his consistent menyibuk phonecalls early that morning, I gave up.

And seriously, who goes to the airport early in the morning for Breakfast?






The Sunday morning was the same drill. Except it was Bedok's Mee Rebus, Nasi Ayam and Egg Prata for the family back at home.

And Today! Zam zam for really late dinner!

I needed that for my mentally tired brain after whole day in school!

And I seriously need a touch from him to survive for next one week.








And if you think this entry is too very picturistic, I'm sorry.


For his and my own ease to save me all the trouble to send him the pictures.
Just for him to copy and paste.


And you all whom I msged, Thank you so much eh.

Next Year Tahun Raye Cine baru korang reply la ok.. Hmmph!!