Tuesday, October 28, 2008

I've been craving for sarabat cheese buns since last week.

And still do, every single night.

Cheese buns..


I was telling my boyfriend about the "honeymoon" period.

I was saying that our "honeymoon" period is lasting much more than my other previous relationships.

I mean, totally.

We are almost into half a year, but we act like as if we are a month into it.

You know, the malu-malu, the mushy-mushy, the manja-manja.

Ok, you get the picture.


I mean, comparing our relationship with friends of a year plus,

the sparks are like gone.


Its filled with hostility, stiffness and dim.

Some were even rude to each other, to the extent of profanities.

And that scares me.
Are we going to end up like that?

I'm hoping our "honeymoon" period never ends.

Because I can't imagine us being that way.