Sunday, October 12, 2008

The suhaila I know has too wild an imagination when it comes to relationship.

I guess because Suhaila just seems to lose her confidence in this kind of matter due to a really long and tough failed relationship and some other playing-your-feelings ones.

But I guess she is trying her one last bit in this one and hoping things does work out as the way she wants it.

She knows this one has to go a pretty long way before it can really, really, really stand strong.

And she also knows that she should stop thinking as much as she can before those thoughts breaks her totally.



Well, maybe I was thinking too much but I can't help it.

She loves him too much I guess.

Maybe she is unable to let him go just yet.

Or maybe she had something up her sleeve.

And it had to happen on the day I met her too.

Oh dammit!

In his words, "Why can't we have a peaceful relationship with no one to go in between??"