Monday, October 06, 2008

I seriously like need alot of patience just writing this entry down.

Knowing me, I AM NOT a patient kind of girl, so if I'm giving you pictures all halfway,

Maaf Zahir dan Batin.


My last 2 days of Puasa : 2nd last day

Breaking of fast with the Besties.

It was the first time, we seoul garden-ed together, per say by Mal.

And yes, seoul garden-ing was fun.

Cooking, BBQ-ing, slamming all the meat and seafood down.

The whole trip was complete with the talks, jokes, chills and of course,

It wouldn't be complete without..

STARBUCKS!


My last 2 days of Puasa : Malam Raya



I was tired because I was from school.

And the boyfriend was working night shift, IMAGINE THAT!

So after school was Geylang for last minute shopping.

His songkok and the food.

We actually queued up for that Burger Satay which was a total disappointment.

And of course, my donuts!

After which, back to my home for Buka.

Amazingly we were early and I managed a nap on that clean, shiny sofa which I scrubbed the night before.

Because I know I can't or specifically, won't be able to sleep that night.

My part time job: 'Mother helper'

Food was a spread and things happened after.

That "Takbir" has that effect every single year.

It was emotional, yes.



Hari Raya





Sesungguhnya, the first day I was sick!

We had the "Maaf Zahir dan Batin" thing.

And it was my house for the gathering this year.

So busy, busy, busy!!

My face was so busuk and there were so many people.

The picture with many2 people was only 50% of my relatives.
The other 50, in my house.

The house was filled and food was a lot!

And I mean, A lot! the Periuk-periuk kind of alot!

Nenek's house as tetamu terakhir after Isyak.

And sleep, Suhaila, sleep thereafter.



Today










Jalan Raya with the Family.

8 houses! I repeat, 8 houses.

Within these 8 houses, I learnt alot of things.


For example, I am a new auntie to..


AQIL ZOHRI.


And I have a cute nephew.


Who can sing well and calls me well.


"Kala Su, Kala Su.."


By the way, Kala means auntie.


Due to that thick Bengali blood that flows under my malay-coloured skin veins.


And I look cute when I was a toddler.


Haha!


That's all.

Let the pictures tell it all.




Ah, yes.. I rebonded my hair.

ha ha ha ha uh uh uh ee ee ee urgh!

I miss my curls!!