Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Today is the 2nd day of Ramadan and the first day of school..

Werds to describe today: Boringly fun, touched and loved

Today my SHF (Lon and Xue Ting.. Jon, nah-da!!) fast with us. They tried for the whole day, without them eating sahur or breakfast.. Touched, isn't it?? AWW!! Love them loads!!

Walking aimlessly at Bugis Junction, pathway-and-seat-whoring, Lots of stories and expectations, Zam zam for buka and they were so like in awe with the food!! With lon and xueting still hungry after a chicken briyani and beef murtabak. I was so full with a half the plate that i had bloated stomach and couldnt stand straight.. Lorong-walking with loads of pic whoring.. And the jakuns of Masjid SultanSheesh.. BAzaar walking and more Bugis Junction walking.. Waahh!! I tink we did too many walks..

In other werds, it was another day well-spent with my SHF!! i love them many2!!

MUACKS!!!

P.S: plus u guys owe me a SIdol finals.. i cldnt watch it lah.. hmmph