Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I WANT TO GO CYCLING AGAIN!!!!!!!
AAAHH!!
who is so kind to acc. me cycling??? *showing sweet face*

jus a day and i miss it already.. *sobs*
I want to go cycling!!

I was at home the whole day.. YaY!! three cheers for me.. hip, hip hurray!! *claps hand*

ehem, ehem.. Shah, I was at home.. okai?? i didn't even step out of my house. hmmph. And, and i can't wait to see your new haircut lah.. Meet me soons ya?? by tis week!! hehek

The day was spent slacking around the house. Taking care of my sick sister who was boiling hot since afternoon. I took a short nap while texting dee. And i got 3 missed calls from Azri, Ashwin and my father in which i was knocked out, even though the phone was besides me. I set 2 alarms and i did not wake up. Till my brother ask me to wake up to sapu the rumah. haha..

At night. i was playing a fool with my siblings. I disturb each one of them and was making lots of noises that my mummy pulled my ear. And i think i have a thang for booties. Yup, i think so.. keke

I want jonathan and hady to be in the finals!! its like "duh!!".. But im rooting for jonathan even though Hady is cute and all.

Now i cannot sleep because I had too many sleep times since yesterday. And i have FYP tomorrow at 10. I'll be confirmed, LATE!! haha. so guys, just wait for me a little while ya.. Thankies!! *hugs*

im so dead bored now!! play my Need For Speed now.. Cya soons!

*huggies muggies*

MUACKS!!