Sunday, September 03, 2006

here to type sum stuff down..

i have 2 things to say..
let me start off with my dearest, cranky, sweet n cute 'family'..

i don't know how things started and how it got to now. Seriously, i don't. There are lots of thigs which i find ridiculous and childish about this. I feel I did the right thing by asking all of you out and settle things out face to face, once and for all. Not just the four of you, which has been planned initially, i know. And i need you guys to remember, there is 7 of us in this, not 4, 5 or 6. And no more thoughts of breaking up or watsoever. Its been too draggy and too twisted. I need to see the whole picture and not in bits and pieces of each of your convos. Its too long and too melecehkan.

Whatever happens, love u guys lots!! *big, wet kisses to each of you*



Next, is to my dearest and cutest boyfriend,

I don't know what happen to me yesterday. I know i kind of spoilt our day yesterday. And i don't know what happen to me, really. I had too much in my head and you know what those things are. Im sorry, terribly sorry. But i did cheer you up with my lame jokes!! keke. Once again, sorry. *huggies muggies & kissy missy*