Sunday, September 24, 2006

hmm..

a week passed by and i have not updated my blog..

well, practically im jus plain lazy to type..

the overview of my life for the past week..

I spent loads on FOOD!!
Maklumlah, kan dah bulan puase..
so i have so many cravings..

Let me see..
We went to Al-Azhar for Chinese fried rice and a taste of Briyani, Causeway point for Roti John, Food Culture for Kental Ball, banquet for Fried fish Noodle and Ban Mian.. hehek

I know, it has been alot.. I still haven got to eat my Long John Silver okai?? *drooling*
I even forgot what it taste like.. the cheese dip, the chicken yg diselaputi tepung.. Wahh!! tak blh angkatz..

And, and..
SCHOOL REOPENS TOMORROW!!

last semester and i'm off to the werking industry..
haiz.. Im kind of nervous about it..

And Azri has got a MINDEF letter.. for his check-up.. What it means is that its preparation for NS.. Kinda nervous about it.. Really.. i know that he is supposed to be nervous, not me.. But think about it.. he's in there and im out here.. for hmm, 2 yrs.. Plus he nds to go in early.. psl ehem,ehem.. paham2 je lah kan.. (sori lah, baby!!)

What else?? let me see..
Im sure you all know im sweet.. haha
What else did i left out????? *thinking hard*

Alar, nothing lah..
so see you ard..

bye2

MUACKS!!!