Thursday, September 07, 2006

Life is tough when u feel left out and ur brain is full of tough stuff..

my mom is not talking to me. Im disappointed, yes. I know i have not been controlling myself. I've been out all day for the past 2 weeks and home kinda late. Im sorry.. Will try to control that. Promise will at home and be home early next week (I'll try.. hehek)

Been FYP-ing for the past 3 days. And today finally!!! WE GOT THE PAINTS!!! WEEE!!! I LOVE MY FYP MATES!!! im so over the rainbow. At least there is sum improvement.. keke

OOHHH, OOHHH.. n tmr im going johor with my darlinks. NAK AMIK BAJU!!!! excited giler okais?? haha.. LIKE SO FINALLY!!! haha

Went to send Mr Ariff off to London and Switzerland. It was funny though.. He's just going for a few days but it like as if he's migrating and won't come back. keke.
Niways, to him, HAVE FUN WITH YOUR MAT-SALLEH GIRLFREN!!!

U wan to change e-mail, change lah.. don just keep online-ing with your old e-mail. Do you know how it feels?? im trying damn hard to get rid of the demon but there you are, just destroying it.
I tried hard not to add you cos i dont want to know about your life or whatever you do. Its freaking hard but im doing my best. Im starting my life anew and i dont want any bits and pieces of you in my life nor memories. I've hurt him enough and i don't want to do it anymore. My heart breaks to see him shed a tear in front of me when i'm the one who should be crying. I hate it when he says he is reminded of what i did when he looked into my face. No matter how hard, he's trying and i need that courage from him to actually accept myself again.
(Duush!! i just need sumone to knock my head.. fast!!)