Tuesday, September 26, 2006

im so tired.. Puasa lah kan.. so understand-understood.

I've been sleeping more than i should. I take afternon naps n just feel so lazy and weak.

FYP-ing is just so tak sanggup!! I can't stand it that there is something wrong with the paint. It's powdery. So frustrated with the outcome. The waiting time is just so long.

Lecture has started. Notes are given out and brains are starting to work and twirl. And when it twirls and swirls, i get a big whole headache!! hehe

Plus, i think i need to start working next week. I need to think of the future needs and $$ that i owe people. I just don like to be in debt and seriously, I don't want to end up like Xue Ting, who needs to work her ass off. I'll be a walking zombie by then.

And.. I MISS MY BEST FRIENDS N SIRAS BANU!!

Its just so hard to meet my besties. Dee is busy with work and Mal is busy, i think. Like I told Dee, it is the longest we have gone without each other.. for a long time!!! Meet you people soons ya!!

Banu!! i have not seen you, for 2 mths. Where have you been??? its so hard to see you nowadays. And i still want my present!! n I still need to give you yours.. hehe.. C u soons too!!

Bye2..

MUACKS!!!



Stuff we do when FYP-ing or just nothing to do
BeINg SARS-free

FrOm tHe VieW oF aN oVen

AnD tHE weIgHin9 sCalE.. haha

mE!! (sO lOneLY..)

nETTe YoNG.. BeForE n AfTEr. iM sUre U nOw nOe hOw sMAll sHe iS..

N tat iS G.D!! CuTe, isNt sHE??