Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Is tis like the season to make me angry, frustrated, sad, depressed and think alot?

i mean, there is like one problem after another..
noe wen is the only time im happy?
In skool, where my frens cheer me up with their jokes..

Skool ends, there starts my misery..

Have been crying for these 3 days..
Dee and Liz has been mY shoulders to cry and lie on..
I never expected those werds to come frm u..
i thot ur love for me was true..
but becos of my actions, u could actually say those harsh werds to me..
It broke my heart..
Shattered all of my best memories of u..
u shud be happy now..
cos i hate u..
alot...
Instead of the sweet guy i once loved
the apple of my eyes..
u are now the jerk of the century..
a sore loser..
who cant accept rejections..
i wish to nvr see u and touch u again..
All i ask for now is my kitty..
i want my kitty back..
I don wish for my kitty to be with the monkey..
i prefer the crocodile now..
No matter how bad the crocodile is
Who likes to eat up other small animals
At least i can try to tame it..
i'll try to tame it down..
i'll pray for it..

to my frens..
it's not worth it to spoil our ties over some trivial stuff..
it happen to us once..
don let it happen again..
Like u said,
u don want history to happen
i used to be the person to break ur heart..
i don wish for another sister of mine to break yours..
Again..
Try to accept wat is going on..
Take control of ur feelings
Don let ur feelings control u..
Okay
I wish for the best n...
no more conflicts..

im praying hard for my life to be normal again..
i pray for the safety and happiness of my closed ones..
i pray problems could jus go away..