Tuesday, May 30, 2006

helo....

im in skool...
in the comp lab...
at T16..
level 4..
room 3..
AND...
im bored...

haiz...
i wan to sleep...

waiting for my 3rd bf to cum..
he go dating wit sum1 else..
so sad...
but being the gd gf, i let him..
keke

Im going running ard the stadium..
With XT and my 2nd and 3rd bf...
keke
haha...
okay, im crazy...
plus im bored..
Let me emphasise it again..

hmm, nothing much happen...

Ytd, went out with dee, shaf and tash..
U wan the details, u got to dee's blog..
it is more detailed with her crazy languages..
If u don understand her, im sori..
becos i don too...

im still wondering why she is my best friend..

haha...

okay, im ciao-ing now..

bye..

MUACKS!!!!

i luv u!!

have i found sum1 who wants to b wit me for luv, not romance??
i think i might jus did...