Wednesday, May 31, 2006


Helo.. lets talk abt ytd..

mornin, wake up at 6..
after tat, cannot sleep..
class starts at 10..
WTH..
Slack ard my bed..
turn dere, turn here..
okay, 8 am..
get ready for skool..
my clotHes were reAlli sLack..
i wore a tee and my shorts..
haha..
go running mah..
wat do u expect..
i bring my so-called travelling bag..
plus my shoe bag..
so bulky..

get out of my hse at 9..
reach skool at 9.40..
so early.. 4 the first time..
went inside mlt 1..
only desmond and salleh reached alreadi..
at least im not the only kiasu one..

class starts at 10.30..
TYY late..
always like tat..
nvr pay attention..
msg dee..
she was bored..
waiting for zila..
blah, blah..
reading 8 days mag..
while takin down notes..

snap here, snap dere..

snap2 everywhere..
cute pics..
will upload later..
P.S: reeree's comp no memo card reader.. very lame..

okay, den after skool, slack at t16..
while waiting for my 3rd bf..
for 2 hrs den he cum..
so long..

Run ard the track..
8 rounds..
which means 4.2 km..

okay, tats all for now..

azrie and dee2 is beside me.. kepo c wat i type..

CiaO!!

LUV U!!

MUACKS!!!

the pics...

my sweet frens who make my world go out.. seriously

Xue TING.. so red rite her face...

me and XT at CLS club..


The future national footballers!! ya, u wish..