Monday, May 01, 2006

hi... i jus got hm.. gi beli kain at arab street.. original plans, tot of buying lace.. den second thots, we was thinking of buying sari.. den, at last we bought lace.. haha.. nice.. its pink.. mal bought black... its so glamourish.. hehe.. dee bought orange.. i tink i haven seen her in orange before..but my bf does not like it.. kena marah.. sedih kan.. tick me off.. haiz.. now im praying so hard that my big Auntie will jahit my kain into kebaya.. im praying hard.. or else i have to go johor.. how jauh is tat? nak buat passport agi.. my dad says. "dah besar.. buat lah ape yg ko suka.." fine, den mayb i will go to johor.. i wan to say tks to mal's mum, Cik Julie.. hehe.. pasal treating us nice and getting our kain in such cheap state.. i mean, the price.. hehe.. plus for buying us murtabak even thou kite tak ask 4 it.. After this im going to my nenek hse.. Oh, nenek ku!! i haven seen her 4 a long time.. realli long time.. to my bf, im sori.. we'll see how it goes..

Am i doing the right thing? i don wan to hurt other ppl's feelings.. i don wish to.. i can suffer in silence.. im willing to sacrifice myself but not others.. i hope everything goes well and as i plan.. i hope im not doing anything silly or foolish.. im jus doing wat i think its rite.. plus theres sum1 who agrees wit me.. yes, i wan to cry.. i did not expect me to have mixed feelings abt tis.. its so far but yet so close.. it hurts to do tis.. im not trying to b emotional abt tis but it hurts.. realli.. and i feel guilty abt it.. please forgive me for doing tis..

i'm sori...

Realli..................