Saturday, May 06, 2006

Hi...

i jus reach hm.. and ouch! im having leg cramps now.. went out ard 12.. a last minute thing.. i did not noe they were meeting up at 11.. so ya, i wake up at 11.. haha.. i made them wait 4 me like almost 2 hrs.. they were so fed up of me.. hehe..

Went to east Coast.. cycling.. well, i loike it but i hate it 2.. i fell like lots of time.. i even hurt my leg okay.. my jeans are almost torn.. plus i have mud and sand on them.. and remember my giovanna slippers which i bought like last week.. its gone.. all scratched... Aaaaahhhh!!!!worst of all, i had to take the bus hm, with all the defects.. its so not cute okay? hmmph..

ya, plus i saw tat sum1 again.. he was trying to avoid me.. we were in the underpass.. and he tried to hide his face dgn rambut die..n avoid eye contact, i tink.. blh npk he was like avoiding me kan... i mean, kawan lame, we had fun times together.. kenapa nak sombong and nak main elak2 nie.. tak suka seh.. i mean, takkan nak tegur pun tak blh.. wat kind of friend is tat? uwekk!!

On thurs, i ngan mal klua.. wonder kenapa dee tak ikut? pasal tak kena di jemput.. hahah.. back to Mal.. die nak beli die nye havainnas.. is the spelling rite? ya, its nice!! its like bronzy gold.. tapi mahal de.. haha.. i bought myself a polo tee.. for my dress down days.. hehe.. i finish almost all my money.. i need to top up my $ soon.. rite, mom?? hehe..

ya, cmlm it was the worst day of my life.. realli? y and how did i get myself in this mess? i mean, yes... i don want all these things to happen but it gonna happen sooner or later kan.. Bestfriends, i need ur shoulders.. i wan to cry.. i need ur support.. u will be shocked tat i did wat i did.. becos it shocked me.. its so wasted.. like realli wasted.. its been like so long and its gone jus like tat.. N mal, y did u go n support me to do wat i did? im blaming u too, okay.. hmmph.. but i feel like a sense of relieve by telling him the truth.. i don have to lie through my teeth anymore.. i jus wan to be proud of myself again.. i don wan to tell anymore lies.. i wish i could be free frm problems.. i jus want to concentrate on my skool now.. i don wn any more trouble.. realli..

to those i've hurt, im sori..

I'm sorry.....