Wednesday, May 24, 2006

i noe tat sum1 tat i HATE a lot likes to go my blog..
So im doing tis to irritate him more..
My own sweet revenge!!!
*evil laughter*

Well, its better than me crying...

First thing first, i lied to u...
i did not go out wit my frens on sat...
i went out with my boyfriend....
heard tat???
MY BOYFRIEND!!!!

Yup2, we went out..
Had fun time together..
And he's more SWEETER..
more CUTER...
more ROMANTIC..
than U...

im glad to say tat..
hmmph...
i hope u go to hell...
may ur mouth rot...
may u fail all ur modules..
plus ur FYP..
yup2..
i noe im evil..
berdosa..
but.. but.. but..
look who's toking...
u said bad stuff abt me ytd..
made me cry..
U said im a monster..
looks nice on the outside..
hideous on the inside..
wait, can i say sumting abt u..
u loOk hideous on the inside and outside..
i wld suggest u go to the mirror..
look at urself..
N do sum reflectons...
plus u told all ur frens abt me..

for ur info, i did tat too...
ur behaviour irritates me..
ur face jus irks me..
ur voice makes me wan to puke..

okay..
im done..
im too frustrated..
im like, so geram now..
i wrote all tis stuff in my diary...
but im still tak puas hati...
So decided to post it out..

to those who worry abt me,
don wori..
im okay rite now..

to those who is wondering
wat i am toking abt
don bother to wonder and ask..
i don wan to talk abt it..

okay, bye..

tata..

MUACKS!!!!!