Wednesday, May 10, 2006

hi..

sleepy... jus woke up.. nette woke me up.. but im still sleepy..

okie, ytd i go meet DEE!!! as per normal she was late.. nothing surprising.. keke..

Went to LJS, very late lunch... but food wasn't that filling.. tok crap.. n finally, i sold my last dress to dee.. the flowery one.. haha.. at least i get $15 in return.. hehek.. she went to try it out.. looks fitting on her.. except sumthing doesn't fit.. her double booster.. keke.. did i use the term correctly.. keke

Den went to Starbucks.. if u ppl donnoe, i hate starbucks.. but i still went since i drank coffee bean on monday...hehek..i realise the caramel frap is not that bad.. quite tasty.. but expensive than coffee bean.. waste money.. i saw Azean.. i saw her but didn't call out to her.. tot she forgot me.. but she didn't.. keke

Dee, can u stop the eye-thing? very unappropriate.. she has this look like as if nak-cari-gaduh ngan-org.. so must werk on tat.. we talk abt skool, my life, her life and our body sizes.. keke.. we have decided to lose weight.. but i noe i won.. haha..i don care abt my weight.. as long as im still living and happy plus my other half loves me.. im fine... keke

okie lah.. i wish to change my blog skin now.. look out, aite...

LOVE U!!!

MUACKS!!