Monday, October 30, 2006


yok, yok!! lets talk abt the days i spent with frens and families..

Friday!!! and the weekends here!! hehe.. Mr Friday came and so did our meeting.. Berdebar jantungku.. hehek.. Last minute preparation.. We came at 11 but in the end started our rehearsal at 3.. Those hours spent on FYP-ing or Youtube-ing..

Meeting was heart-pumping. But we, the SHF-ians plus Hafizah minus Iceboy and minus Supergirl, made it thru!! We manage an interactive meeting with an addition of gay relationships discussion.. Duush, duush!! so Unexpected.. But we had a fast thinker, a dashing man and ermm, a happy chairman.. so all goes well end well..

After which headed to town, went Art Friend.. Duush, duush the place!! i didnt get my wooden frame and my paints.. God willing, will head to Bras Basah next week.. Kwakwa!!

Saturday!! Spent the first Saturday at home!! Guest visiting, malay hongbao-giving and ended up bankrupting!! hehek.. not me lah, my mom!! Nite, went house visiting to my Mak Ngah hse sebelah my dad.. Watch this hindi talentime.. The songs all power2 lah.. Bangra!! hehek.. And my aunt said something which i didnt quite like.. she said, "of all my siblings, i have the most indian like face!!".. WAH!!! sungguh tak suke!!

Sunday!! Long2 day.. House visiting!!! again.. altogether 8 houses.. At every single hse, i ate my food!! I was so damn full i couldnt zip up my skirt. I gave up at the 5th hse and let it loose.. haha.. AND I WAS SO FED UP WITH MY PARENTS!!! duush, duush!! well, i cant help it that my baju is nice and ppl compliment it.. *ehem,ehem*. But my mom, esp!! said it was expensive lah, short lah, not nice lah.. Oik! ketuk kepale!! jeles eh org pakai lawa2.. And, and.. i paid for the whole suit!! All of it with my pay check.. hmmph!!

okay ppl!! feast your eyes on the photos aite???

bye2
MUACKS!! *loves*
mEn oF thE hSe

mKn mEE bAndONG!!

IbU yG tERsYG!!

bApaK dAn mY lOve.. hehe

hEr fACe iS lIke tAt cOS i Kiss HEr cHeeKS.. sPontAneoUs lOOK!!

OrG bOyaN kATe, "kEneK-kEneK oDeNG!!"