Friday, October 13, 2006

Haluuu!!!!

Rite now, im stoning in the library!!!! very, very diaoz..
haha..

Let me bloggy2..

My grandmama is in the hospital. 2nd time inside within 3 weeks.. She is fine, the same old ailments. Hari raya coming soons, pray she will be back and ready to party by then. keke

I want to say something. Haha.. Let my brother be ku-ku-malu abit. Hahak.. he just became a man instead of a boy!!! woooowwww!! big news huh? haha. Have been teasing him non-stop about it and he would just pinch me. Not a boy-boy pinch but pinch die yg pedas sekali. And i would go,

"Chey, cubit lelaki nie.. Bkn bdk kecik..".

And if you ppl know me well, you guys will know im abit (abit only ar..) dirty-minded. Then i would go off saying,

"buat ape tu huh??"

when he closes his door or watching any vcd/dvd.. hahak.. All the excitement at home!! kwakwa..

And yesterday, we were waiting for azan and suddenly, my 2nd sis came up with the idea.. Nxt yr, hari raya colour will be "Rainbow" since there is exactly 7 of us. Haha.. therefore, following ROY G BIV.. My father will wearing red, Mom will be orange, Me will be yellow, Adik will be Green, Bro will be blue, Ayu will be indigo and Aida will be violet!! WaaHH!! CFM chun and berseri-seri di hari raye nanti.. (Allah, berangan nye, hari tahun nie blum sampai nak pk psl nxt yr!! kwakwa)

haha.. k lah.. I need to ciao now..
Go makan di Beach RD!! hah
tak sabars!! keke

MUACKS!!!
bye2