Saturday, October 07, 2006

wah!! sO lazy tO upDate.. Forcing myself to keep tis blog going!

Thursday

hmm... i don noe wat i did on thurs.. Oh, practical!! yup2.. and the crazy day for JB and me!! we have been teasing our da jie (Xt).. "Lon, im so scared!! aahh!!".. hehek.. evil us!! with the re-enactment and all tat.. lOts of pics!!! haa.. will put it up laters..

After skool, tis is wat we did.. ehem2.. *clears throat*

singing the tune to a national day song..

"We had took a little trip around Singapore Town
in Jonathan's daddy's car
to see collyer Quay and Raffles Place
the esplanade and all of us..
Becos in Singapore
Singapore..
the hearts are big and wide u find..
Bcos in Singapore, Singapore,
U'll find happiness..
For everyone!!"

haha.. actually we were lost in town.. Wasted.. ermm.. let me see.. $3 for ERP.. i wanted to go to Bugis but end up.. ermm.. somewhere in the CBD.. sampai Little India lagi ade.. marina South.. Map reading.. traffic laws broken.. Seriously, jon tinks Sg is Malaysia.. u can just turn anywhere u like.. There are rules!! sheesh.. Making u-turns on free lanes.. Wahh!! In the end, i was late by half an hour to meet Azri.. haha.. Still, tks for the ride!!

Friday

FYP in the morning!! very leceh!! Casein making again.. Borax ordering!! shuush!! Alah, basically, i didnt do much Ytd!! Except at nite.. where sum stuff happens which is so reminded of the past..

Chatting with an acquaintance of mine, reminds me of myself. And i didnt like that me and i don want to think of that me.. i want to forget that person, whom i didnt know.. Sheesh!!

And Azri.. dont keep hard feelings towards that someone too long.. Learn to let it go.. I know, it was tough times but i've learn to accept it.. And like u said, im back to my self.. I've changed.. Masih giler2.. tak btul.. haha.. so? u shud too lah!! "forgive and try to forget."

ok..
Im done today..
going out soons!!
BYE2

MUACKS!!