Sunday, October 22, 2006

I was cleaning up my room for a little while today.
And i was cleaning up my "Memory Box".
And i came across this card given to me by a silly person.
And it brought tears to my eyes.
For no reason why.

I didnt realise it last time.
But behind the card, there was enclosed a poem.
As i read it for the first time,

"Im sorry for making you mad
Really sorry for making you sad
I feel worthless for not making you glad
Even though you're important to me than my dad

Im sorry for making you sigh
Really sorry for causing you to cry
When i see tears in your eyes
My heart can simply just die

Im sorry for being such a fool
When i treat you so badly at school
But do give me one more try, or one more shot
Coz i'll treat u better now, i kid you not"

This brought tears to my eyes.
Even though it happened a long time ago and we are not so close anymore,
But it lift me up when im at my lowest.
Especially these few days.
No worries, i will make the right decision.
I promise myself and my closests that.