Thursday, October 26, 2006

NOW, I WISH TO GO TO THE BEACH AND SHOUT MY HEART OUT!!!

Bingit and irritated giler!!

Yes, yes.. Im stupid!! No need to say it so many times. Kalau aku nie bodoh sgt, angkat kaki jln.. Kalau u rase i nie mempermainkan u, u can also angkat kaki, jln..

Ubah perangai ah.. bingit ah.. Everytime tau.. SERIOUSLY BINGIT!!!
Ok fine.. You don have to ubah perangai.. Just stop being sensitive..
I lie to you, you don believe me.. Im being truthful, also you don believe me..

I cant take it. I don want to fight with you everyday. Irritating ah. menyakit kan hati je.

If you say i don cherish you at all or whatsoever, tak sanggup seh i turun beach rd just to have lunch with you. tak sanggup ah main hujan.. Tak sanggup ah jmp you lepas werk and klua. Kalau you cherish me sgt, ape nie sume.. No trust, doubts alot ah..

And if you say you cherish me alot.. U wld have brought me home. You would have allowed me to see your granmother. You would act as per normal when we were walking around your neightbourhood. You wouldnt have scolded me and perspiring like crap. If you cherish me alot, you would have just shut up your mouth and accept whatever words i say that comes out of my mouth and trust me. If you cherish me alot, you would have like my friends, no matter who.. If you trust me alot, you wouldnt have ungkit blek perkare2 bodoh tu sume.

YES!! a mistake i did once. Tak blh terima, blh angkat kaki, jln.. If you feel so conscious that im gonna do it again, you can walk out of my life. I sanggup.. I already said, takde matair tak mati lah. Plus i already said, i feel im not that worthy of you.. after all that has happen.. I have my friends to hang on to. My close ones..

MENYAKIT KAN HATI AH!! BINGIT!!!!!!!

ps: sori if im harsh.. to the person concerned, im seriously bingit to the max.. im just typing watever i wish to type out