Saturday, August 02, 2008

A minute to 12 pm..

Waiting for my personal driver to fetch me..

hahaha!

While waiting for him to come knocking on my door, let's just blog for a while..

We had school yesterday at 2.30pm. After we were all seated down at the auditorium, we felt lazy to sit there and relax. So all four of us just cabut. Kaput!

We drove from NTU to NIE and played around the 106 steps to heaven!! Out of four, I was the first to reach and 2 of them finally achieved nirvana for the first time. Hahah!!

Food as usual for me while they watched. I'm more of a foodie now. We went to the bookstore and say Hello to the bookshop auntie and asking for jokes and me, as always, fooling around and making lots of noise around the bookstore. Nyehaha!

Then,randomly, Jannah and me just drove off to MacPherson Primary to wait for Siti Radhiah! And in school everyone was happy to see us and we fooled around again with the teachers and making highs and lows of the school.

I just had the creeps thinking about it. We treated her like a friend, a good teacher but I guessed, it was just too much and too sensitive of her to actually treat Siti that way. I believe just because we are not there anymore, she looks at her as a potential victim. It's hypocritic, you know.

Anyways, off to Orchard to met Mari!! Uh-huh.. We missed her, padahal baru 4 hari, nyehaha! The Mummy movie, and people please.. Don't waste your money on a weekend show, its not worth it.

After which, it was Clarke Quay. We were so pissed off!! It's a Friday but it was full house everywhere. So we didn't get our dessert. Clinic was full, Pump Room, there was such a bloody long queue, Arena was, urghh, forget about it.. Even the Coffee Bean was full house. Mad, hot and stuffy, off to Liang Court for MacDonalds. Chocolates, Coke, Fries and Gossips..

Girls, its good that all of us are so concern for each other and to actually the both of you yesterday like that, even though abit uncomfortable, we are happy to see that both of u are happy together.

So, plans have been made..

Batam in 2 weeks.. Ya be da be doo!!

Ok, it has been long and boring..

Got to go.. My driver is knocking on my door..

So cycling, here we come!

Ta ta everyone..