Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Both of our mothers have been pestering us to lose weight, especially MY MOM!!

And our answers would be,"I can afford to be fat" or "So fat, still got people who loves us wat!"

I guess, that's the part where our mothers just rolls their eyes, sungguh meluat.

Haha!!

How to lose weight??

We are just really heavy foodies and me?? A big sucker for potatoes!! Which is really high carbohydrate???

Oh really, I have no time to think about my weight, I gained 10 kilos in a year but hey, no problem..

Skinny, doesn't mean pretty or happy.. I am fat and very happy!! *smiles gleefully*

And besides, "Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder."

I think I am satisfied this way.

And moms, no fret.. We are happy this way. And who knows?? Both of us might just get enlightened from the anorexic guru soon enough..

Hahaha!!