Thursday, August 28, 2008

2 days of no school.


e-learning.


I'm bored to death.


Too many assignments at hand.


Not looking forward to ICT.


My Ed-Psych, don't ask me about it.


My English is almost done.


My PBL, I'm still trying to find out who is Vygotsky.


My GESL, thought it was done but not!!


Not adapting well to school again.


Help!


And something and someone just had to piss me off today.


I realised, its just something we have to go throughout this whole thing.


But hey, I made myself clear and I mean it ok.


If it happens,


I'm willing to give. I'm not going to fight for it.


And there is someone whom I miss.. The laughter, the teasing, the angry-ness and everything la.


.....................................



...............................



.....................



............



HER!!!