Friday, August 29, 2008

Due to those clashing schedule between us, yes, we have to sacrifice some time.

And when he is on night shift or OT, that will be much lesser.

That will surely make something happen.

So yesterday,

when I was missing someone so much after what happened in the morning, that someone actually had the cheek to send me a msg that makes me miss someone more but it made me smile a million.

I sing, "baby, I love you and I will never let you go.."

And feeling touched, I continued the song.. (It was such a wrong song to pick!)

Su sing, "But if I have to, boy I think that you should know, all the love we made can never be erased and I promise you that you will never be replaced.."

haha!! Sungguh meluat I tell you..

But meluat also, that was one of the things I love about it.

----------------------------------------------

And to my darling pupils, I'm sorry I couldn't make it for the celebration today.

Miss Suhaila has English tutorial la! hehe..

But.. Thank you for the emails and the cards.

And yes, I won't forget you people either.