Friday, August 22, 2008

The first time I'm doing this, because all this while, I thoought those people who do this, are very silly..

So now I am part of the silly group.. Hehe.. And I'm loving it!!



A. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any question that they dislike with a new question formulated by themselves.

B. Tag eight people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to other people.


1. What is your dream ambition?- A doctor. those childhood moments, but now, I am working to be a teacher..

2. If you can have a dream to come true, what would it be?- World peace

3. What will your dream wedding be like?- Creamy decorated wedding. With flowers, accessories, loved ones and especially, with the love of my life..

4. What is the city of your dreams and why?- Maldives, if it is even considered a city. I love nature and the sea. Beautiful scenery..

5. Are you an introvert or extrovert?- I'm both!! It depends on the environment..

6. Which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?- Being loved by someone, that is really blessed. But on other thoughts, how to feel blessed of being loved when you yourself don't love the person, right?

7. Do you trust easily?- No. The person have to really gain that trust from me, from his actions and authenticity of his expressions.

8. If the person you secretly like is already attached, what would you do?- I would say, "Congratulations! may you stay happy and blissful always.." and then, when I reached home, I would just cry myself to sleep.

9. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?- Hmm, nope..

10. What does your name mean?-I don't know. *google my name* Oh, it means, "moon light"

11. Is being tagged fun?- Silly is appropriate.

12. How do you see yourself?-A fun loving person with lots of love to share.

13. Who are currently the most important people to you?- My family and that special one.

14. What kind of person do you think the person who tagged you is?- She is a lovely girl with a sweet smile.

15. Would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?- married but poor can work together with each other to become rich.

16. How many children do you want to have, if any?- Four, all girls please. So when they get married, the $$ comes in, not out. Haha!

17.What's better, to give or to receive?- I'm more of a giver. That look they give, are most precious.

18. If you fall in love with two people simultaneously, who would you pick?- Been through it. I pick the one who was the best choice for me. But in the end, it didn't work out that well.

19. Would you give your all in a relationship?- All of emotionally, yes. Physically, no.. Sungguh takde agama.

20. What are you waiting for right now?- Waiting for the new laptop to be in my hands.

Tagged by: Ainie
Tagged people: All of my 6 SHF and my 2 best friends..